Frequently Asked Questions
View video here
You can drop off materials at any of our three locations: West Allis, Waukesha, and Milwaukee.
We will come to you for scheduled pick ups.
Sorry, no. We don’t offer pick up services for residential customers.
We purchase the following items from you by weight:
- Aluminum (cans, siding, foil, extruded, rims, scrap and miscellaneous aluminum such as clean pots & pans)
- Boat motors (stripped of fluids)
- Car parts (engines, transmissions, radiators – stripped of fluids, oil pans removed)
- Cast iron
- Catalytic converters
- Comm. wire (computer cords)
- Copper (whole, radiators, tubing and wire)
- Die cast
- Electric motors
- Extension cords
- Fencing (stripped of cement)
- Insulated wire
We accept these items, but don’t purchase them.
- Office paper
We don’t purchase these items, but we will still take them for a fee.
- Air conditioners
- Computer monitors
Sorry, but we don’t take the following items:
- Any type of hazardous material
- Anything containing liquid
- Co2 cartridges
- Drain oil
- Fiberglass boats
- Kegs or barrels
- LP tanks
- Freon tanks
- Mattresses or box springs
- Oil or gas tanks
- Paint cans
- Shell cartridges
Here’s what we cover in product destruction. We do not purchase these items.
- Damaged products
- ID badges
- Out-of-date products
- Plastic items
- Recalled products
We do not take vehicles.
We ask that you have a minimum of 5 pounds of aluminum cans
We pay cash for the following appliances: washers, dryers, stoves and dishwashers.
We charge a fee for the following appliances: refrigerators, microwaves and freezers.
We do not sell car parts.
No, we do not sell metal from our facilities to the public.
For qualifying items, we pay by weight in cash. We do not list prices, as they can change daily. Please call any one of our locations for current pricing, or email us at email@example.com.
Residential customers are paid cash-on-site. Contractors are paid cash-on-site or through regular settlements.